New NVQ 6 Diploma Interpreting, part 2
NVQ 6 DIPLOMA
BSL-English Interpreting Programme
PART 2 – Evidence Collection
Lead Tutor: Stephen Ellis-Menton
Course Fees £2,500
Apply online now, interviews £25 (online interview)
BSL Interpretations – Interpreting and Training and the Fylde Coast BSL Centre started working together in 2015 to provide this exciting NVQ Level 6 Diploma in BSL-English Interpreting programme, combining the best of both centres in order to provide the best training experience to our candidates.
This course is designed to teach the practical, ethical, theoretical and analytical skills required to achieve the qualification. (Candidates must have completed Interpreting theory training before undertaking this course) Our candidates are supported through the qualification by the course tutor and their assessors to enable them to complete the course and become a fully qualified BSL-English Interpreter.
Our course includes:
- Clear explanations of the NVQ process and what is required to complete the qualification.
- Guidance and support on building your evidence E-portfolio.
- 7 full day, taught sessions.
- 25hrs of assessment time throughout the course, in addition to the taught days.
- Feedback on your performance to help you improve and continuously progress.
- Live observation
- Theoretical teaching and Practical Skills to refine your interpreting knowledge and skills E-portfolio – no more paper and cross
- referencing plus student forums for extra support
- Access to the Student Zone and a library of Webinars to support learning outside the classroom
To be awarded a Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Sign Language Interpreting candidates must achieve five units in total (four mandatory units and one optional from a choice of two) in order to be awarded the full qualification. Candidates will provide proof of their interpreting competence against the National Occupational Standards by compiling a portfolio of evidence.
Halifax: 21st April 2018, 5th May 2018, 26th May 2018, 23rd June 2018, 21st July 2018, 8th September 2018, 6th October 2018.
Birmingham: 27th January 2018, 24th February 2018, 10th March 2018, 14th April 2018, 19th May 2018, 9th June 2018, 7th July 2018.
Initial Assessment fee: £25 – conducted online, FLEXIBLE DATES!
*Includes all Signature Unit registration fees!
For entry requirements, further information or an application form please contact,
Janice Crossland-Jones by SMS on 07816363174 or email email@example.com
To apply online go to www.bslinterpretations.co.uk